Monday, November 14, 2011

Mckee



The Mckee line :)
I'm going to try my best NOT to confuse you (I said try lol...) If I confused you just shoot me an email and I will be glad to explain with more detail.  It would help to read my Mathews line first since that is what gives us Mckees. You see, the closest of MY relatives in this line is Christina McKee who married Harold Lovett Mathews in 1915. Starting with Christina McKee (my Great Great Grandma). Maiden names are in ( )

Christina Mathews (McKee)
Born: June 18,1892
In: Somerville, MA
Click here to see a copy of her birth
Parents: James Mckee & Christina Mclaren
Married: Harold Lovett Mathews on Aug. 3, 1915 in Somerville, MA
CLICK HERE TO SEE A COPY OF THEIR  MARRIAGE
Died: UNKNOWN 
Children: Harold Mathews born. 1917 (click on name to see the Mathews Line)
NOTES:
1900 US Census
1910 Census


James McKee
Born: Dec. 1862
In: Scotland 
Parents: John McKee & Ann (unknown maiden name)
Married: Christina Mclaren in 1885
Children: 
1. Isabella Day (McKee) b. 1888 m. Alonzo Gilman Day
2. Christina Mathews (McKee)


John McKee
(More info needed)


If you have any information on this Line especially John McKee and his wife Ann please email me at:
katierox4you(at)yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment